Bronchitis is a very common respiratory illness, affecting children or adults alike. Let’s see what is bronchitis, what are the symptoms and also what is the best bronchitis natural treatment for your family.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a respiratory illness that causes swelling and inflammation in the bronchi. The inflammation may be either acute or chronic.
With chronic bronchitis, sufferers normally have a daily cough with production of mucus and difficult breathing. The swelling of the airways causes obstructions as well as narrowing within the airways. The inflammation produces a large amount of mucus, which causes even more obstruction within the airways. Whereby a bacterial infection may eventually set in. Most chronic cases increase the chances of bacterial infections within the lungs.
Acute bronchitis, on the other hand, is normally a viral infection but may at times be bacterial and needs medication. When is viral it heals well without many complications.
- Persistent cough with or without mucus
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in getting enough air into the lungs
Bronchitis Natural Treatment
There are many pharmacologic treatments available for both chronic and acute bronchitis. As with any man-made substances, it can lead to other complications and side-effects, such as allergies and even autoimmune issues.
Much scientific evidence has been put into the development of the SaltAir – home salt therapy device which indicates that salt therapy is very beneficial. It eases many of the symptoms experienced from those suffering from bronchitis.
Bronchitis relief is at hand when using the SaltAir device. It can serve as a supplementary or substitute treatment, within the convenience of your own home.
Salt therapy has been proven to:
- Dilutes mucus, making it much easier to clear any trapped debris or pathogens within the lungs
- Reduces inflammation in the airway and promotes better breathing
- Improves overall lung function and better blood oxygenation
- Promotes better sleep and relaxation
- Fights infections and strengthen the respiratory immunity
Benefits of salt therapy include:
- After a few sessions, you’ll experience improved breathing and reduced shortness of breath
- You will feel better overall as it boosts your immune system and increase blood oxygenation
- Be able to decrease antibiotics or even feel no need for it
- Strengthens the respiratory immunity
- Improves the overall quality of life
Salt therapy guarantees no side effects and offers a non-invasive, effective long-term or preventive treatment. Taking care of your health will result in a better you in every way!