How to Improve Lung Health Naturally
Here are 5 ways how to improve your lung health naturally:
1. Quit smoking – smoking destroys the cilia that help in removing pollutants and impurities from the air we breathe; ages the cells prematurely and reduces the oxygen intake in our breathing
2. Minimize indoor air pollutants by reducing the use of chemical based products (air fresheners and cleaning products) and use air cleaning devices.
3. Use Home Salt Therapy to maintain a good hygiene over the whole respiratory system, clear clogged airways and reduce inflammation; the salt particles also clean the indoor air – negatively charged particles of salt stick to the positively charged particles of pollutants, dust and allergens; kills bacteria and fungi.
4. Have a healthy diet with nutrients that improve and protect lungs – beta-carotene and antioxidants from carrots, berries, apples, citrus and greens; ginger, garlic, onions, turmeric are also very good to reduce inflammation and clear mucus; reduce the intake of fatty foods, meat and dairy products.
5. Breathing Exercises – sit straight on a chair in a ridding position, slightly press your abdomen and slowly lower your body forward; put your hands onto your knees and relax; breathe slowly only through your nose, so that neither your abdomen nor chest moves, for about 10 minutes.
1 thought on “How to Improve Lung Health Naturally”
Hello there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.