This Sinus Rinse – Nasal Wash Bottle is designed on the basis characteristics of the human nasal physiological structure. It is considered the modern neti-pot and it is much easier to use. It is ergonomically designed and features a water flow control valve. Maintaining a good nasal hygiene is a must in today’s polluted environment. This will help you stay healthy against infections and seasonal allergies.
- Use in symptoms of sinusitis, seasonal allergies, hay fever, colds and flu to wash off secretions, dust, allergens, bacteria and viruses.
- Promotes nasal cavity health – symptoms of facial pain, headache, bad breath, cough and stuffy nose
- The unique construction and water flow control valve make it easy to use
- Water bottle capacity is 300ML, and it comes with two nose tools, for children and adults
- In chronic condition, consider using it in connection with our SaltAir – Home Salt Therapy device to optimize your respiratory health
Dim: 160x110x70 mm
Water Bottle Capacity: 300ml
Weight: 95 gr
– one 300ml bottle
– one nasal wash tip for adults
– one nasal wash tip for children
– Instruction Manual
How to Use the Sinus Rinse – Nasal Wash Bottle:
– Wash your hands before start. Wash the bottle and nasal tips. Fill the nasal irrigation bottle up with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
– Add natural nasal wash salt into the water as per the instructions or use nasal saline solution. Tighten the cap tube on the bottle and shake gently to dissolve the salt.
– Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keep your mouth open and do not hold breath. Place the nose tip against your right nostril and press the valve button on the bottom. The saline solution starts flowing from the other nostril or mouth, clearing the nasal passages.
– Repeat for your left nostril.