You wake up every night at 3:33am right as your partner’s breathing starts to churn into a heavy pattern. Then it starts: a loud thick snore that will keep you up for the next couple of hours. You’re exasperated because you’ve tried everything – opening the window, using a humidifier or a purify the air, “gently” tapping them on the shoulder hoping to not wake them but shake them out of their snoring-spell. Nothing has worked so far. Fortunately, you can get salt therapy help in snoring.
Here is what you should know first:
Snoring is common but excessive snoring is not normal and needs to be addressed.
- Snorers are three times more likely to suffer adverse health conditions than non-snorers.
- Sleep apnea is a serious condition with serious consequences
- Snorers and their bed partners are more likely to be hard of hearing than non-snorers and their partners.
- Over one third of couples report disharmony within their relationship due to snoring.
- Once the snorer has been treated successfully, the bed partner’s physical and mental health improves significantly.
While many chronic-snorers also undergo surgeries to correct issues related to their snoring, only to often become worse and continue to snore. So what do you do?
Look into home salt therapy solutions for snoring.
Can salt therapy help with snoring?
Home salt therapy has proved to work wonders on those affected with snoring. The Saltair salt therapy device releases microscopic salt particles into the air. These improve and deepen breathing, and ensure a comfortable night’s sleep for both of you. The salt device is portable and small and can be placed on a bedside table easily.
The particles have proven to penetrate deep into the lungs and clean up mucus, fight infections and reduce inflammation. It acts as a humidifier for the respiratory tract, clearing mucus and helps to alleviate allergies. It also helps to remove impurities from the indoor air. The negatively charged particles of salt annihilate the particles of dust, pollen, bacteria, viruses and mould.