Bronchitis is a very common respiratory illness, affecting children or adults alike. Let’s see what is bronchitis, what are the symptoms and also what is the best bronchitis natural treatment for your family.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a respiratory illness that causes swelling and inflammation in the bronchi. The inflammation may be either acute or chronic.
With chronic bronchitis, sufferers normally have a daily cough with production of mucus and difficult breathing. The swelling of the airways causes obstructions as well as narrowing within the airways. The inflammation produces a large amount of mucus, which causes even more obstruction within the airways, whereby a bacterial infection may eventually set in. Most chronic cases increase the chances of bacterial infections within the lungs.
Acute bronchitis, on the other hand, is normally a viral infection but may at times be bacterial, though it heals well without many complications.
- Persistent cough with or without mucus
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in getting enough air into the lungs
Bronchitis Natural Treatment
There are many pharmacologic treatments available for both chronic and acute bronchitis, though as with any man-made substances, it leads to other complications and side-effects such as allergies and even autoimmune issues.
Much scientific evidence has been put into the development of the Saltair home salt therapy device which indicates that salt therapy eases many of the symptoms experienced from those suffering from bronchitis.
Bronchitis relief is at hand when utilizing the Saltair device. It may be used as a complimentary or an alternative treatment option, within the comfort of your own home.
Salt therapy has been proven to:
- Clear away mucous within the airways leading to better airflow
- Reduce inflammation in the airway having anti-inflammatory properties
- Improve overall lung functioning and better blood oxygenation
- Clear unwanted particles from inside of the lungs
- Helps in killing off the bacteria and viruses found within the respiratory system
Benefits of salt therapy include:
- You will be able to breathe much easier after a few sessions
- Alleviate shortness of breath as well as chest tightness
- Feel better overall as it strengthens the immune system as well
- Be able to decrease dosages on antibiotics or even stop taking pharmacologic medications over all
- Handle better the triggers regarding respiratory illnesses
- Improve the overall quality of your life
With salt therapy you can be assured there are no side effects, non-invasive and effective long-term or preventative treatment. Looking after your health, will lead to a better you in all aspects!