Ultrasound Inhaler for Horses – AirOne Flex nebulizer is the first battery operated nebulizer. Easy to use and convenient, delivers the medication or salt aerosol directly into the horse’s lungs. This assures all the aerosol medication gets into the lungs and nothing is wasted.
Equine asthma or heaves is never cured. However, with proper care and correct management, your horse can breathe better and stay healthy. Salt therapy works wonders in horses as well. A daily use of saline solution with the AirOne Flex nebulizer will surely improve horse’s breathing and immunity.
We also provide a special Herbal Liquid that can be use in the nebulizer and help in breathing. It is made by the same German manufacturer as the nebulizer. Add this in the saline solution for a deeper effect.
Content of the Herbal Liquid: Water Citric acid, plant extract (marshmallow, ribwort, sage, watercress, Icelandic moss, liquorice, ivy) NaCl, Potassium sorbate.
Recommendations for use: 1 x daily, mix 10 ml of Herbal Liquid with 30 – 40 ml of sterile 0.9 % saline solution in the AirOne Flex nebulizer.
AirOne Flex Nebulizer Includes
1. Nebulizer and charger (1.1)
2. Nebulizing pot (fixed component of the nebulizer)
3. Removable nebulizing pot cover with connecting pieces (3.1)
4. Breathing mask with connecting pieces (4.1), adjustable
fresh air supply (4.2), rubber seal (4.3), adjustable head strap (4.4) and one inhalation
(4.5) and two removable exhalation valves (4.6)
5. Connecting pieces, breathing tube 170 cm (5.1)
6. Wall bracket with 4 screws, 4 dowels and installation instructions
7. Transport box with cover
8. Snap ring for nebulizing chamber cover
9. Measuring cup 250 ml
10. Nebulizer cup, pack of 30
11. Contact fluid 1 litre
12.1 Operating instructions
Ultrasound Inhaler for Horses – AirOne Flex nebulizer – Instruction manual